While I like the colors, the design seems boring. I decided to try adding lots more layers of daisies to fill in all the spaces. I made this first attempt by duplicating the layer and moving it–just to see if the idea might work.
This seemed like it might work. So I added individual layers for each flower in Photoshop and duplicated them several times. After playing around with the placement of the flowers, here’s the final pattern.
Kind of like an explosion of daisies. Here it it is in repeat.
I was out of time, so this was my entry for the Fabric8 Contest. Although it didn’t make the cut for the semi-finalists, you can see my design on Spoonflower here.
I am one of those people who thrive on deadlines, nothing brings on inspiration more readily than desperation.
Harry ShearerWithout deadlines and restrictions I just tend to become preoccupied with other things.